.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: 0 !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }

Thursday, 14 April 2016

My Top 3 Highlighters







Without a doubt highlighter is my favourite makeup product, I just find that it can completely transform your makeup look and for todays post I am going to be sharing with you my ultimate favourites. 

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in 'Moonstone'

I mentioned this product in my 'Top 5 Discoveries of 2015' post and oh my goodness this is a gorgeous highlight! It's rather on the pricey side however If you are a highlighter collector like myself this is definitely one to add to the collection. This powder is extremely pigmented so a little tap with your brush is all you need. The first time I used this product I made the mistake of swirling my brush into the product and lets just say I was very glowy that day! It's soft and gives your skin a beautiful and radiant glow. If you apply it with a light hand you can give your skin a natural shimmer however this powder is also quite buildable so you can always achieve a more dramatic look which I always prefer. This particular shade 'moonstone' is more suited for a pale complexion like myself however Becca have a variety of shades to flatter all skin tones. If the day ever comes that this runs out I will repurchase it in a heartbeat! If you're going to splurge on one high end highlighter I would definitely suggest it be this one. 


The Balm Mary-Lou Maniser 

For my ladies out there who like an intense highlight this one is for you! It took me a while to purchase this product for some strange reason and I'd always heard beauty bloggers rave about this highlighter but I completely adore it and cannot understand why I waited so long to finally buy it. It's an exceptionally pigmented champagne colour which is buttery, smooth and gives your skin an effortless glow. There are no gold streaks or heavy glitter and alike the Becca highlighter a little bit goes a long way so it is going to last you a lifetime. I also enjoy using this an eyeshadow and it really helps to make my eyes pop! This shade is flattering on all skin tones and the price point isn't too expensive either. If you are looking for an intense highlight then don't hesitate to try this one! 


Mac Mineralise Skin Finish in 'Soft & Gentle'

For me this product is a must have, if you're into highlighters this is an essential in your kit. This is a light beige with champagne shimmer that has the perfect blend of colours and lasts very well on the skin. You only need to use a tiny amount to get an intense glow and I've had this product for many months now and you can't even tell I've used it. 




I hope you enjoyed this post and found it somewhat useful. I was considering starting a new series on this blog where I give a shoutout to my all time favourite products so If you'd like to see that, leave a comment. What is your favourite highlighter, I'd love to know because a girl can never have too many right?