.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: 0 !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }

Thursday, 24 March 2016

March Favourites 2016



I honestly cannot believe we are heading into April, it seems like last week we were celebrating the new year. This month I haven't been buying and trying many new things however the products I am going to mention have been essentials throughout March. If you'd like to know what i've been loving carry on reading. 

Beauty//

Zoeva Buffer Brush



Ever since I discovered the beauty blender I swore I would never use a brush again to apply my foundation however the Zoeva Buffer brush has changed my mind. Firstly, the brush is made to a high quality which is unexpected with its low price tag (£15) and it washes with ease. I've applied both liquid and cream foundations with this brush and they blend smoothly without leaving brush marks. The bristles are soft and they aren't packed too close together which would make it feel too rough on your skin however they aren't too far apart that the foundation would get soaked up. Overall I have been loving using this brush throughout March and I'm now in two minds to whether I prefer this over my beauty blender. 

Morphe 35p Palette




As this March has been the lead up to Spring I have been using more colourful and brighter eyeshadows and this particular palette has been my go-to this month. I recently did a 'Easter Makeup Tutorial' using these shadows and I honestly cannot praise them enough. The quality of these eye-shadows is outstanding, especially the metallic and shimmery shades. The texture of the shadows are smooth and they blend simply. I would definitely recommend that you try the Morphe eyeshadow palettes.  

Graftobian hi-def glamour creme 




At college I took part in a photographic makeup course and the makeup artist that taught us raved about this particular foundation. She told me that it was extremely high coverage that its heat and water proof and naturally I had to buy it! She colour matched me to my absolute perfect shade and the price was very reasonable (£16). This foundation is so pigmented that a tiny bit goes a long way and it has a beautiful creamy texture. It can be used as a concealer or foundation depending on how it's applied. I found that this month I have been reaching for it alot as it applies easily and looks flawless on my skin. 


Body Shop Honey Bronzer 



Whilst shopping I popped into the Body Shop to get a present for mother's day and saw that they were doing a 3 for 2 and decided to buy the honey bronzer as it has been on my wish list for a while. I purchased it in the lightest shade and it's a great contour powder for my pale complexion. It isnt overly pigmented which I dont mind as I'm able to build it up rather than over apply. It's matte which makes it great for contouring and the price is affordable. It gives a sun-kissed look to the skin without looking streaky or muddy and generally I really love this product. 

Body & Skincare//


Soap and Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream




This month I've found (TMI alert) that my feet were feeling quite dry, especially my heels and this foot cream has been really helpful. After my bath or shower I've been massaging this all over my feet and it leaves them smooth and soft. It doesn't fix them overnight but with continued usage, I see such a dramatic difference. I would definitely recommend this cream as it leaves my feet feeling amazing and it's cheap too! 

Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser




After trying several Liz Earle products that I've found to love I decided to give this moisturiser a go. This cream feels very luxurious on the skin and has earnt a position in my morning routine as it leaves my skin super soft and hydrated. It's packaged well and has a fresh pleasant scent. It works wonderfully under my graftobian foundation and I would repurchase this moisturiser for sure. 

Body Shop Vitamin E Mist 



I re-purchased this spray the same time that I bought the honey bronzer and it's been a staple in my skincare routine for giving my skin a boost of hydration. It's not too expensive and has a refreshing and cooling feeling on the skin. I've tried this as an after face-wash spritz before I moisturiser morning and night, and as a setting spray. It works well to keep your makeup looking good all day. I highly recommend this product. 



Tv//

Pretty Little Liars-

PLL has been getting sooo good and without spoiling anything all I can say is that I cannot wait for season 7 to begin. If you havent seen Pretty Little Liars then what are you waiting for? It's one of my favourite shows and I'm going to rewatch it all again until it restarts mid 2016. 

Youtubers//

Jaclyn Hill-

Jaclyn is one of my all time favourite youtubers mainly because of her hilarious personality but her tutorials especially are incredible. This month I have been re-watching some of her older videos and If you arent already subscribed to her then you most definitely should. 



Hannah Renee-
Similar to Jaclyn I also enjoy Hannah's makeup tutorials. I also really enjoy her mini makeup collection series and she happens to be a makeup artist at MAC. Once again, if you arent subscribed to her then you should be! 


Music//

Adele- When We Were Young
I've always been a huge Adele fan and this song has been on repeat all month. I've actually been loving her whole album but this particular song has been my go-to track, The lyrics speak about reminiscing past memories with a loved one and she sings the song amazingly as usual.  Adele has started her tour and I would LOVE to see her perform live! 


That concludes my favourites for the month of March. Comment below something you've been loving this month.