.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: 0 !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }

Sunday, 20 March 2016

Easter Makeup Tutorial | Purple Eyeshadow


After buying several Morphe palettes I was inspired to create this makeup look that I am going to be wearing for Easter. The real inspiration behind this look is the purple shade in the right top corner of the Morphe 35p palette. It's honestly breathe taking and if you don't already own this palette I would buy it just for that shade. Anyway, if you'd like to see my Easter makeup look carry on reading. 

Products Mentioned:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
MAC Pro longwear Concealer
MAC Studio Fix Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder
Mac Blush in Mocha
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop 
Morphe 35P Eyeshadow Palette
MAC paint pot in Painterly 
Urban Decay 24 Hour Pencil in Perversion 
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

1. I started by prepping my skin by cleansing, toning and moisturizing and then I moved onto applying the Estee Lauder DoubleWear foundation with the Zoeva Buffer brush and then blending it in with a damp beauty blender. 

2. Then I concealed and brightened my under eyes this the MAC prolongwear concealer and set that all into place with my MAC studio fix powder. 




3. Moving onto eyes I primed them with the MAC paint pot in Painterly and set that into place using a (1) matte white shadow. Using the Zoeva 224 brushes and applied (2) a matte dusty pink through the crease as my transition shade. With the same brush I blended (3) a matte taupe into the crease. With my ring finger I added (4) a metallic purple all over the lid as i find this way I get the most pigmentation out of my shadows. I then placed (5) a dark purple into the outer corner to deepen it up with the Zoeva 231 brush. Finally I took (3) the taupe shade onto my lower lash line with the Zoeva 230 brush.

4.  Next I applied the Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion to my tightline and waterline. I then curled my lashes and applied my favourite mascara which is the Maybelline Lash sensational mascara.

5. After that I carried on with my skin by bronzing my face with the Benefit Hoola bronzer. Using the Real Techniques blusher blush I applied it onto my cheekbones, jawline and temples. 

6. Moving on I gave my cheeks some colour with the MAC blush in Mocha and applied it to the apples of my cheeks. I then highlighted the top of my cheekbones, brow bone and cupids bow with the Becca Highlighter in Champagne Pop. 

7. Finally I added the Chanel Lipstick in 54 Boy to my lips. 




I hope you enjoyed this spring purple eyeshadow tutorial. Have you tried any of the morphe eyeshadow palettes