.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: 0 !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }

Thursday, 25 February 2016

February Makeup Menu



This month I've been wearing this particular look quite often so I thought for todays post I would share with you the products I've been enjoying using in February. 

Products:
Benefit Porefessional Primer
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation- Monte Blanc
Clarins Instant Concealer- 01
MAC Studio Fix Powder- Nc15
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer- 01
MAC Blusher- Well Dressed
MAC Mineralise Skinfinish- Soft & Gentle
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (Haute Chocolate & Cherry 
Stila Waterproof Eyeliner- Damsel
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Mascara
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine- 09 Nude in Private

Base//
I begin by prepping my skin and then taking the Benefit porefessional primer and applying in down my T-Zone. 
Then using my beauty blender I apply the Nars Sheer Glow foundation and conceal my under eyes with the Clarins Instant Concealer. To set that into place I add the MAC studio fix powder using the real techniques powder brush. 

Face//
To bronze up my face I then apply the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer with the Real Techniques 301 brush and add the MAC Blush in Well Dressed to the apples of my cheeks with the Real Technique Multi Task Brush. To finish the face I highlight my cheekbones, brow bone and cupids bow with the MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle. 

Eyes & Lips//
For my eyeshadow I use the Too Faced chocolate bar palette. With the Zoeva Luxe Pencil Brush I place 'Haute Chocolate' all over the lid and into the crease and then take 'Cherry Cordial' into the outer corner. Then I apply 'Haute Chocolate' on the lower lash line and put the Stila Waterproof eyeliner in Damsel into my waterline. To finish my eyes I add the Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Mascara to my top and bottom lashes. To complete the look I apply the YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in 09 Nude in Private. 


Hope you enjoyed this post, what products have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments.